|Organisations seeking to deploy IoT solutions face a complex, fragmented ecosystem of standards, devices and services. This complexity often slows or stalls enterprise IoT deployments, due to uncertain return-on-investment. To encourage adoption, many enterprise IoT solution vendors have developed infrastructure silos that address a single use case but don’t readily integrate with other silos, and don’t make use of existing infrastructure investments. An IoT access network addresses these issues by consolidating multiple physical-layer networks into a single converged network. This common network simplifies IoT endpoint onboarding, establishes uniform security protocols and converges IoT endpoint management and policy-setting. In short, an IoT access network enables organisations to more quickly realise benefits from IoT use cases. Tuse’s IoT Suite enable organisations to build a secure, converged, multi-standard IoT access network with IoT-ready access points, IoT modules, and a network and IoT controller. |
• Reuse Existing Infrastructure: Reduce infrastructure spend and connect Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi IoT endpoints with a single multi-standards wireless access network
• Multi-Layered Protection: Security between each IoT suite component protects data-in-transit and guards against physical attacks.
• Standards-Based Security: AES over-the-air encryption, SSL secured MQTT traffic and HTTPS REST API communication protects the IoT access network.
• Simplify Device Onboarding: Connect Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi IoT endpoints quickly with the Ruckus IoT Controller.
• Expedite Deployment: Connect an IoT Module to an existing IoT-ready APs to quickly upgrade the WLAN to support BLE, Zigbee 3.0, iBeacon and Eddystone based IoT endpoints.